Tokyo SCD contact

奥村 尚子

Message 21507 · 14 Jun 2000 06:21:35 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Hello!

I am one of members of Tokyo Scottish Blue Bell Club (SBBC) and one of full
certificated teachers belongs to the club. Keiko Nishijima whom Kirk
Bachler of Twin City Branch mentioned is also a member of SBBC. SBBC is an
affiliated group of RSCDS and always welcome visitor dancers from all over
the world. Many dancers of various countries including dancers from
Strathspey mailing list have visited us. Regular class is held every Friday
evening. Advanced class is held once a month on Saturday evening. If you
have a chance to visit Tokyo, please feel free to contact us. Tony, if you
or your friend have the chance, please let me know.

Shoko Okumura

-----Original Message-----
From: Anthony M K Szeto [mailto:xxxxx@xxxxx.xx]
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2000 6:12 AM
To: xxxxxxxxxx@xx.xxxxxxxxxx.xxx-xxxxxxxxx.xx
Cc: Nobuko Takeda
Subject: Tokyo SCD contact

Greetings!
I am asking on someone else's behalf if there is a Tokyo SCD group.
I have failed to obtain information using a couple of search engines.
Thanks in adavnce.
And Happy Dancing...Tony Szeto (who will be attending St. Andrews: week 3)
--
Dr. Anthony Szeto Internet: xxxxx@xxxxx.xx
Assoc. Prof. of Geophysics | Director, Graduate Programme