Information

Patricia Ruggiero

Message 21149 · 4 May 2000 12:29:17 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Hilarious! She's doing *research* and she has "not found anything about
their folklore, dancing, or anything that would be of importance in the
arts"?

Pat

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Brockbank [mailto:xxx@xxxxxx-xxx.xxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2000 3:46 AM
To: strathspey (E-mail); Highland-Dance (E-mail); Highland Gathering
(E-mail); Scots-l (E-mail)
Subject: FW: Information

Hi All,

Any recommendations? Please reply to Stephanie <XXXXXXXX681@xxx.xxx>.

Thanks,

Ian
-----Original Message-----
From: XXXXXXXX681@xxx.xxx [mailto:XXXXXXXX681@xxx.xxx]
Sent: 2 May 2000 19:54
To: xxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxxxx.xx.xx
Subject: Information

My name is Stephanie Satchell, and i am doing a research paper on
Scotland.
I have found many interesting facts about the country's past, present,
and
many of their traditions. However, I have not found anything about
their
folklore, dancing, or anything that would be of importance in the arts.
would highly appreciate your help if you could.
My researh paper is a make believe business trip where I have to
convince
the "company" I work for into letting a colleage and i go to Scotland
for a
real taste of their culture. Please respond A.S.A.P.

Thank You for your time.

--
Ian Brockbank <xxx@xxxxxx-xxx.xxx>