Aurora Ball : 20 May, Aberdeen, UK

Iain E. Garden Richardson

Message 21071 · 19 Apr 2000 12:10:32 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Here is the programme for our Millennium Ball. Let me know if you would
like any further details - we especially welcome visitors from outwith the
area. A great band, a great venue and good value !

The Aurora Millennium Ball
Date: 20 May 2000
Time: 7pm for 7.30pm
Venue: The Ashdale Hall, Westhill, Aberdeen
Band: Sandy Nixon and his Band
Tickets: 15 pounds (including drinks reception and buffet)

Programme:
Back of Bennachie 8x32 R
Jennifer's Jig 8x32J
The Byron Strathspey 3x32S
Fraser's Favourite 8x32R
Joe McDiarmid's Jig 4x32J
The Bonnie Lass of Bon Accord 64S
The Sailor 8x32H
Dusty Miller 8x32J
Rose of the North 8x32S
Auchinellan Jig 8x32J
Black Mountain Reel 5x32R
DINNER
Pride of Erin Waltz
Johnnie's Welcome Hame 8x40R
Bees of Maggieknockater 4x32J
Langholm Fair 3x32S
Bonnie Anne 96J
Duke & Duchess of Edinburgh 8x40R
Kinfauns Castle 5x32S
Reverend John McFarlane 4x32R
1314 64S + 64R
RAFFLE
The Clumsy Lover 8x32R
Jubilee Jig 8x32J
Autumn in Appin 4x32S
Lothian Lads 8x32R
The Weathercock 4x32J
Bratach Bana 8x32R
Extras:
Trip to Bavaria 4x32 R
Luckenbooth Brooch 8x32J

Tickets should be purchased by 5th May 2000 from:
Aurora, c/o Gillian Mackintosh, 3 Disblair Road,
Newmachar, AB21 0PH, UK
Please make cheques payable to Aurora and enclose a
stamped addressed envelope (A4 if crib required) for
the return of tickets.

--
Posted by Iain Richardson

Iain Richardson