Earl Gaddis

Dianna Shipman

Message 20904 · 5 Apr 2000 11:52:03 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Simon -

There is an Earl Gaddis who plays with the English Country dance group Bare
Necessities (web page at: http://www.sover.net/~marylea/bnhome.htm) and that
page shows his email as: mailto:xxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xxx I have several of their
CD's which are great! and I've really missed English dance lately but
unfortunately the last couple of sessions were the same dates as Scottish
socials! Good luck in getting in touch with him.

Dianna

Dianna L. Shipman
xxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx.xxx.xxx
PMB 134, 1436 W. Gray