Plea for Help - Music

Richard L. Walker

Message 19212 · 2 Nov 1999 01:38:31 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Did you get the needed dances? If not, I can look for them.

-----Original Message-----
From: BernieHewitt [mailto:XxxxXXXxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx]
Sent: Monday, November 01, 1999 1:19 PM
To: INTERNET:xxxxxxxxxx@xx.xxxxxxxxxx.xxx-xxxxxxxxx.xx
Subject: Plea for Help - Music

Musicians and teachers, HELP!

I seem to have mis-placed (or more realistically lost!) some old music
books, and need to find the tunes for Postie's Jig and Seton's Ceilidh Band
for a dance I'm playing for next Saturday. I still have all the
alternates, but the main tunes seem to have taken a walk.

If anyone out there has them, please let me know, or even better, send them
to me, preferably as .ABC files, or failing that a scanned image of the
music as a .GIF file would do.

And, while I'm at it. if anyone has those books (there's 2 of them, both
incredibly scruffy, one an old hard-backed manuscript book with a piece of
Royal Stewart tartan stuck on the front, the other a loose-leaf
folder)then please get in touch!

Phone +32 2 7681548

Address:

Bernie Hewitt
Groenlaan 62a
3080 Moorsel
Belgium

Thanks in advance.

If I really have lost those books, this could be the first of many similar
requests!

Bernie Hewitt
xxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx