Two couple dances

eclyde

Message 18935 · 20 Oct 1999 19:47:24 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

While the following list is not complete (and there may be some errors)
it should at least give you a start.

Happy dancing.

Eric Clyde
Ottawa Branch

Two couple dances
---------------------
"On the Quarterdeck 32H2C Boyd: Harbour City Bk."
"Duke of Atholl's Reel 32J2C RSCDS Bk 16 #3"
"Glayva 32J2C Drewry: Canadian Bk"
"The Happy Meeting 32J2C RSCDS Bk 29 #9"
"Haste to the Wedding 32J2C RSCDS Bk 25 #6"
"The Highland Fair 32J2C RSCDS Graded Bk"
"The Hollin Buss 32J2C RSCDS Bk 24#8"
"Kendall's Hornpipe 32J2C RSCDS Graded Bk"
"Lady Cathering Bruce's Reel 32J2C RSCDS Graded Bk"
"Linton Ploughman 32J2C RSCDS Bk 5 #6"
"Swashbuckling Iain 32J2C San Francisco Bk 2"
"A Trip to Glasgow 32J2C RSCDS Leaflet Book"
"The Clansman 32R2C RSCDS Bk 32 #8"
"Galloway House 32R2C RSCDS Graded Bk #5"
"Isle of Skye 32R2C RSCDS Bk 10 #7"
"Newington Assembly 32R2C RSCDS MM #1"
"Petronella 32R2C RSCDS Bk 1 #1"
"Riggs of Corn 32R2C Campbell: Glasgow
Assembly"
"The Round Pond Rant 32R2C Pinewoods"
"Alltshellach 32S2C RSCDS Bk 23#2"
"The Fete 32S2C RSCDS Bk 25 #1"
"Glasgow Highlanders 32S2C RSCDS Bk 2 #3"
"Glasgow Lasses 32S2C RSCDS Bk 34 #3"
"Sandy o'er the Lea 32S2C RSCDS MMM2"
"Sauchie Haugh 32S2C RSCDS SCD Leaflets"
"Sea Tangle of Skye 32S2C McNabb Isle Collection"
"Seann Truibhas Willichan 32S2C RSCDS Bk 27 #9"
"The Trysting Place 32S2C RSCDS Bk 35 #6"
"Village Reel 32S2C RSCDS Bk 20 #4"
"The Deuks Dang ow'er My Daddie 40J2C RSCDS Bk 19 #3"
"Wee Cooper of Fife 40J2C Foss: Dances to Song
Tunes"
"Red House Reel 40R2C RSCDS Bk 7 #2"