Twiddlers

Richard L. Walker

Message 17839 · 30 Jun 1999 16:08:18 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Uh huh, and as soon as the dance exists you know what will happen -- someone
will add Twiddles to it. heh heh (ducking)

Richard L Walker
Pensacola, FL 32504-7726 USA
xxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xxx

-----Original Message-----
From: Frans Ligtmans [mailto:Xxxxx.Xxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.xx]
Last comment from me.

To Bryan,
What an excellent idea to write a new dance for the twiddlers. But as it has
to be for all twiddlers in the world, would "The Tartan Tornado" be
acceptable?
In the meantime, we can be jealous of the energy, ability, knowledge and
other good things you find in Germany.
Thank you for supporting my points of view. Best wishes, Frans Ligtmans.