RSCDS Scroll of Honor

Marilynn Knight

Message 17507 · 4 Jun 1999 15:46:56 · Fixed-width font · Whole thread

Regrettably, no, but please extend my sincere congratulations to
Bernard! I think that is wonderful. An RSCDS star in the Southeast
USA!

-----Original Message-----
From: Jack Pollock [mailto:xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx.xxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 1999 5:20 PM
To: Strathspey
Subject: RSCDS Scroll of Honor

Dr. Bernard Kaiman, Jonesborough, Tennessee was recently
advised by
Headquarters that he is one of the 1999 Scroll of Honor
recipients. Bernard
doesn't have e-mail, and asked me if I could find out
who his fellow
honorees are, and where they are from. There isn't any
information on the
HQ web site.

Can anyone provide this information, either privately,
or via the list?

Thanks,

Jack Pollock
Waynesville, North Carolina, USA